Autism Parenting Magazine - For you and your child
About Autism Parenting Magazine - For you and your child
Having a child with autism is one of the biggest challenges a parent has to face. That life-changing moment when your child was first diagnosed will stay with you forever. We know there are times of sadness, anger or exhaustion, but there are also those unique moments that made your family grow stronger: receiving support from your community, not losing hope and experiencing the kindness or acceptance of strangers. Although there are many things to be grateful for, these are details that only people dealing with the same situation can understand.
That’s why we created Autism Parenting Magazine.
You see, sometimes you don’t just need the most up-to-date news and professional guidance for you and your child on the subject of autism. You need someone to talk to, you need a community that is there for you.
With more than 65,000 readers, Autism Parenting Magazine is more than a magazine. We fully support your family by ensuring access to:
• Expert advice from our team of respected professionals
• Solutions for dealing with sensory issues
• Advice for handling transitions
• Therapies to help develop your child's potential
• The latest news and research that can help your family
• Real-life stories from parents of children on the spectrum as well as from adults with autism to inspire and bring