About iTunes U
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your ownmaterials, collect and grade assignments from students, start class discussions or talk with students one-on-one to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from the world’s largest collection offree education content—including public courses and collections from leading schools, universities, museums, and culturalinstitutions.
•Planlessons, grade assignments, and stayconnected—right from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials—including worksheets, web links, photos, and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more from iTunes, App Store, and iBooks
• Add instructions or comments to PDFsand photoswith built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind students of due assignments
• Grade student work and track student progress in the grade book
• Use the single-student view for individual attentionatparent-teacher conferences
• Answer questionsor provide video feedbackin 1:1 chats or start class debates using group discussions
•Keep students prepared and in the loop