Mirroring Assist – Share your screen to teach, present, play games & more
About Mirroring Assist – Share your screen to teach, present, play games & more
*** Mirroring Assist is designed for Apple TV, PC and Mac computers. It is currently NOT supported on any Smart TV / set-top box ***
*** Mirroring Assist works with Mirroring360 installed on your PC and Mac computers. If you do not own Mirroring360 yet, you can get Mirroring360 for $14.99 through in-app purchase ***
With the proliferation of 1:1 initiatives and BYOD, teachers and students are increasingly using iPads and iPhones in classrooms. This app focuses on how to use iPads / iPhones for presentations and screen / content sharing in classrooms. Contents include:
* Ways to share iPad / iPhone screens with the classroom
* Step-by-step guide on turning-on AirPlay Mirroring
* What you need to know about network setup
* FAQ / trouble-shooting guides
Please note that this version requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- New feature: Get Mirroring360 through App Store In-App Purchase.
- Bug fixes for photo push. Also open a send debug log feature to better help users with problems.