Blackboard Collaborate™ Mobile
About Blackboard Collaborate™ Mobile
Blackboard Collaborate Mobile – Collaborate on your mobile device!
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your iPhone or iPad.
IMPORTANT: Use this app with the Original experience of Collaborate. If your institution uses the new Ultra experience of Collaborate, use the Blackboard app. If you aren’t sure which app to use, ask your moderator or institution administrator.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download. To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via two-way video, audio and text chat
• View web tour and multimedia content presented by the moderator.
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or