Strava Running and Cycling GPS
About Strava Running and Cycling GPS
If you like to run, ride or just adventure outside, you’ll love Strava. Give it a try, it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists and active people use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, connect with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their adventures with friends. Strava works with just your iPhone or Apple Watch, as well as pretty much every GPS device out there.
Track Your Runs, Rides and Activities for Free
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Got a favorite hill climb or long straightaway? See how you fared on particular sections of your activity with Strava segments
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Clubs: There’s a club for all your athletic interests, from the world’s biggest sports brands to your neighborhood running posse. Join your favorites to learn about events, participate in discussions or just find out what’s new
• Activity Photos: Showcase