Adobe Photoshop Sketch
About Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Draw with the power of the Photoshop painting engine and a variety of built-in brushes, pencils, pens and markers. Create realistic watercolor paintings and import all your favorite Photoshop brushes for even more creative possibilities. Easily send your artwork to Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC as layered PSD files.
Artists tell us they love the:
• Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge.
• Access to 14 tools they can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings.
• Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar.
• Control of individual brush settings like pressure sensitivity and velocity.
• Perspective and graph grids.
• Multiple stylus support for Adonit, Wacom, Pencil by 53 and Apple Pencil.
• Option to work with shape stencils they can pinch to scale, trace, outline and stamp.
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“Go team! I am so excited to be using this app on my new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil!” – David K Manuel
Try using Photoshop Sketch with:
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Sketch. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES