Oxford English Dictionary 2017
About Oxford English Dictionary 2017
WHAT MAKES OXFORD DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH BETTER THAN OTHER DICTIONARIES?
• The very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings.
• With tens of thousands of regionally specific entries The Oxford Dictionary of English reflects the unique richness and global adaptability of English.
• Have the strength of The Oxford English Corpus' research excellence at your fingertips.
• 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including those with varying pronunciations (Premium only).
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
• NEW! Translate and learn as you speak by using Talk & Translate– A speech recognition and text-to-speech app separate from this dictionary, which you can download for Free from the App Store. Whether you’re travelling or simply want to optimize your study of English, the great synergy between the two apps will be there to help you.
The Oxford Dictionary of English is the mobile version of the Oxford University Press' Oxford English Dictionary, widely accepted as one of the highest authorities in the study of English with more than a 150 years of research