Identify the fonts in a photo or web graphic!
Ever seen a great font in a magazine ad, poster, or on the web and wondered what font it is? Whip out your iPhone and snap a photo, and WhatTheFont will identify that font in seconds!
WhatTheFont for iPhone connects directly to MyFonts' acclaimed WhatTheFont font identification service, which has been helping customers pinpoint mystery fonts at the MyFonts.com web site for 12 years. It works via Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network, so you can get your font fix right there on the spot.
First-edition iPod touch and iPad users — you may not have a camera, but you can still get in on the action! WhatTheFont for iPhone will identify fonts in images saved from apps such as Safari and Mail.
* Snap a photo right within the app
* Choose saved photos from the Photo Library
* On-device image processing optimizes upload for speed and accuracy
* View font details within the app
* Send e-mail summaries of search results, complete with font previews
Bug fixes and minor enhancements, including:
* Fixed iOS5 crashing
* Fixed missing button bar on the "E-mail results list" screen
* High resolution graphics for Retina display
* Real progress bar during image upload
* Streamlined character-selection UI