About SoundCloud Pulse
SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Go Pro to get advanced stats including your most engaged fans, top countries and top cities
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the