Hudl Technique Golf
About Hudl Technique Golf
Ready to up your golf game? Hudl Technique Golf, formerly Ubersense Golf, allows you to evaluate and improve your swing like never before. Record yourself in slow motion, then instantly analyze your form – frame by frame. You can also spot potential improvements by comparing your swing to professional golfers’, study drills from other coaches, and receive feedback from Hudl Technique community members.
Hudl Technique Golf has been used to analyze more than 10 million swings worldwide.
* Record swings in HD up to 240 FPS (if supported by device).
* Analyze in slow motion with swing plane drawings.
* Compare your swing against 90+ swings from PGA golfers like Patrick Reed, Jeff Overton and more (driver, irons and wedge Face-on and DTL).
* Create swing reviews with voice-overs, annotations and side-by-side video.
* Watch golf lessons from PGA instructors.
* Share your swings with friends and instructors via email, YouTube, Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook and more.
* Import and analyze existing swings from external camera or import via email, Dropbox and more.
--------- TESTIMONIALS --------
“[Hudl Technique] is an awesome swing analysis app. Even compare your swings to mine! You need to get this app." -- Jeff Overton, PGA Tour player and member of 2010 Ryder Cup team.
"The level of